Our Services Help You:
- Identify the most appropriate Department of Education consolidation program for your personal situation.
- Accurately complete required Department of Education paperwork for approval.
- Process and Submit required Department of Education paperwork.
Tell us how much you owe
Our trusted experts will walk you through the application paperwork and qualification process, set up your FSA ID so you can always view the status of your loan, and verify your eligibility for forgiveness.
We tell you your options
Government Assistance programs are available based on your current income situation – we’ll educate you about your qualifying repayment options and handle the loan consolidation and income-based forgiveness documentation for you.
You get lower payments
Over 90% of Americans qualify for one or more Federal Income-Based Direct Loan Forgiveness program – get back in good standing with a low payment and back-end forgiveness on your Federal student loans.
Your income may increase or decrease but your monthly payments will be 15% of your income or less. Must prove partial financial hardship. Loan forgiveness after 240 months.
IBR for New Borrowers
Your income may increase or decrease but your monthly payments will be 10% of your income or less. Must prove partial financial hardship. For loans after 2007.
Pay as You Earn [PAYE]
Your income may increase or decrease but your monthly payments will always be 10% of your monthly income. Must prove partial financial hardship. 240-month loan forgiveness.
Your income may increase or decrease but your monthly payments will always be 20% of your monthly income. You do not have to prove partial financial hardship. 300-month loan forgiveness.
Revised PAYE [RePAYE]
Your income may increase or decrease but your monthly payments will always be 10% of your monthly income. You do not have to prove financial hardship.
Regardless of income, you are required to pay 10% of the loan balance + interest, which is usually 6%-9%. This plan is not in your best interest for your total out-of-pocket.
We are here to educate and reassure students that debt relief is available, and guide you though the application process
- It is not beneficial for your debt collector to educate and enroll you into a government benefit program – it is simply not their financial interest.
- Are you in default? The Department of Education has the ability to garnish up to 30% of your wages and sieze your annual tax return if you fall three months behind on your monthly student loan payments.
- We are here to educate you about income-based repayment plans that the government has implemented for those suffering from financial hardship.
- It is our mission to bring you back in good standing with your federal loans with the absolute lowest possible payment according to your loan details.
Public Service including
Teacher Loan Forgiveness
120-month loan forgiveness
Loans are forgiven after 120 on-time monthly payments to the Dept. of Ed.
Call now to verify public service employment
Government Assistance Benefits
Clear the Air
We can help you provide proof of your financial hardship in order to stop tax return levys or wage garhishment.
Reduce your Payments
Lower your monthly payments based on your income and number of dependents to a rate that is more beneficial for you and your family.
Fix your Credit
Being in good standing and making your minimum payments is as good as gold on your credit report.
3435 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90010